Philippians 4:4

Philippians 4:4

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My not so glamorous beginning

When I first came up with the idea of making a blog, I imagined it to be something glamorous, pleasant and beautiful to whoever read it. I remember I'd picture myself as this very intellectual hipster looking character, sitting in a coffee shop, surrounded by more hipster looking people, just writing. Writing gold. Valuable lessons, points, ideas, and all those other things you'd expect to see in a blog. But in reality, I'm just a confused person trying to make a way in this life; as cliché as it sounds, I can't deny the accuracy of that statement. I don't know if it's just me that does this, but I find myself changing my mind often; too often. At times it's for the better, and others not so much. So instead of pretending to be something I'm not, or doing whatever the heck else I thought I'd do in this blog, I have decided its' purpose is just to keep track of my ideas to maybe help me live a more organized and sane life. Or maybe this everything will backfire and I'll fail miserably. But let's hope option A wins. 

ABV

1 comment:

  1. Lol I like it. (= very cute and personal. Keep writing trust me all the thoughts will come rushing in and you'll be blogging like a pro.

    ReplyDelete