Philippians 4:4

Philippians 4:4

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Paradise

Today has been one of those days... Not the bad ones, the REALLY REALLY REALLY good ones. It's been a humbling day of realization.
For so long everything has been so bad; the past has been haunting me and same mistakes keep me from changing. So what's the first thing one does when one reaches the ''dead end''? One loses hope and wears the ''I don't care'' attitude. Well... at least I did. Blamed the world by acting blameless, hated life for teaching me a lesson, and flat out stopped caring. Why? Please tell me, why? How stupid of me to think that way. I wanted things to be forgotten, I wanted to start over, I wanted to run away; but how does that fix anything? I never actually tried fixing anything, I just expected things to fall back into normal effortlessly. But this week, I snapped out of it; thanks to a person that a week ago, was completely meaningless to me. I put things into perspective and finally understood the true meaning of Psalm 30:5, which I took so literally before. The ''night'' part doesn't necessarily mean 6PM-11PM and ''day'' doesn't mean ''I'll wake up and everything will be okay''. So what does it mean? Well, I'll leave that for you to think about. It won't have the same effect if I just tell you. But I will tell you this: it has been a great day.

ABV

No comments:

Post a Comment